Hand dyed yarn Set. We're excited to offer this Hugs, Stitches and Mohair Kit adapted by Chic and Regal Knits to bring out the best in our favorite soft, shiny 2-yarn combos. Kit includes 1 - 50g skein of Dandelion Mohair and 1 - 100g skein of Bliss MCN DK both in the same colorway. Each kit comes with a black and white copy of the fluffy version of the Hugs and Stitches Cowl by Chic and Regal Knits. The pattern uses a strand of Dandelion and a strand of Bliss held together to create a beautifully soft and squishy fabric that feels like a fluffy hug around your neck. This listing is for 1 yarn kit in the color of your choice.
These yarns are repeatable colorways but due to the nature of hand dyed yarn, they may vary slightly from what is pictured. Looking for more than what is listed? Send me a convo!
Colorways Options -
2. Pumpkin Latte
3. Oh Honey Honey
5. Ruby Slippers
6. Glitter Bomb - our current featured Yarn of the Month is 25% off!
7. Unicorn Farts
8. Water Lily
50 grams/1.76 oz
72% Kid Mohair 28% Silk
Dandelion Mohair is airy and fluffy Kid Mohair combined with silk for added strength and shine. Although it is a lace weight yarn all that fluff creates an ethereal and light fabric at larger gauges than typical lace. It can also be held at the same time as other yarns to give the finished fabric a warm, cozy halo. Wash by hand in cold water and lay flat to dry to preserve the life of your garment.
Bliss MCN DK
100 grams/3.5 oz
80% Superwash Merino/10% Cashmere/10% Nylon
Bliss MCN is a wonderfully soft and squishy 4-ply yarn with a slight cashmere halo. The 10% cashmere content makes the yarn softer and more luxurious than superwash Merino alone and is a joy to work with. Wash by hand in cold water and lay flat to dry to preserve the life of your garment.
All items made in a non-smoking, cat and dog friendly home.
Yarn can be wound into a ball free of charge, just ask in the note to seller
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tara Airel, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-3 business days for in stock orders
2-3 weeks for dyed to order
If you want your yarn wound into a center pull ball just let me know in the note to seller box.
Even though superwash wool can go into the washing machine without felting, I recommenced hand washing and laying flat to dry to preserve the life of your finished object. Washers and especially dryers can be very hard on clothes! Use a gentle wool wash and cool water since hot water can cause acid dyes to bleed. Any of my yarns with Mohair, Yak, Cashmere or non-superwash wool should definitely be hand washed since they are not superwash and may felt.
After dyeing the yarn I soak all skeins in cold water with a bit of Dharma's Professional Textile Detergent then rinse with cold water to wash out loose dye. However, some dye may still bleed when washed, but should not effect the color of the yarn/fiber.
The detergent I use to rinse dyed yarn is unscented. I have to use vinegar to set the colors when dyeing my Pixie Sock base so there may be a very slight scent which will fade with time and washing. All other yarns use citric acid which is unscented. I very rarely use room spray, perfume, or burn candles in my home and never in the room where my yarn is stored. Please be aware if you have allergies I do have a cat and two dogs in my home.